CRM is just the first step of sales automation. Improving the sales teams capabilities to better utilize their outreach and grow lead to closer conversion is critical for sales success.
- For inside-sales representatives (SDR’s) automation enables higher results and control:
- Sharing best practices between all ISS teams – constantly implementing best scripts and methodologies working for over-achievers to the whole team.
- Outreach optimization – call que, smart dialers, mail templates and auto-mail lead nurturing
- Managerial analytics – gaining insight regarding effectiveness of employees, campaigns, regions, etc.
- For direct sales teams automation enables effectiveness and :
- Analytics to point out worm-cold prospects automatically
- Sales demo / call improvement curve with recording analytics
- Higher funnel transparency and confidence
To learn more – contact us
Trillions of marketing dollars have been poured into reaching, nurturing, and contacting leads. But 9 out of 10 of those hard-earned opportunities are lost after the first few phone conversations. For sales teams and their managers, it’s always a guessing game to understand what went wrong on the way to closing the deal
HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
SalesLoft is a sales development software company based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was founded in September 2011 and was awarded the honor of Top 10 Innovative Technology companies in Georgia in March 2012. The founders, Kyle Porter and David Cummings, met at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology