Companies wishing to scale-up and accelerate their global business need to develop an indirect go-to-market (GTM) via sales channels. A viable Channel Strategy is comprised of several elements together creating long-term channel commitment and constant channel engagement and optimization, all leading to growth. Channel strategy overlooks channel development & programs, channel management, partner enablement & training, and channel marketing. We help organizations define and execute full go-to-market or specific programs such as deal registration, sales training program or SaaS go-to-market.
Our Services & Knowhow
Building a comprehensive and executable Channel strategy that fits your market – aligning your channel with your organizational growth strategy, defining the type of channels per market, the value chain, partner profile and channel business scale-up in a methodological process.
• Defining a channel GTM that includes: developing the right channels per market, partner recruitment and on – boarding, ongoing channel management, partner sales automation, methodology & process, partner training & enablement, and joint marketing for brand recognition and demand generation.
• Building a differentiated value proposition for Partners – creating the right mix of incentives, ease-of- doing business, training, confidence and sales & marketing tools – to become the preferred vendor.
• Creating internal practice and mechanisms for direct-sales versus indirect-sales channel teams.
• Consultancy & Best practices – defining a new program i.e. Deal Registration or Co-op funds,
penetrating new markets with designated partners i.e. SMB or Utilities, launching a new channel offering i.e. SaaS, building market positioning and more.
• Channel Health Check – channel business analytics and optimization, management reporting including channel profile and gap analysis.
Develop an efficient go-to-market per territory, vertical or segment
• Get it right the first time – reduce costly channel / market ramp-up mistakes
• Time to market – launch channel initiatives, outsource for quick & transparent change
• Go Pro – position yourself as a channel oriented / partner friendly vendor
• Top management dashboards and reporting – visualize success and challenges
• Leverage knowhow of large channel ecosystem ramp-up
• Offload and focus – offload infrastructure and process, focus on business and relationships