Creating a Channel Marketing plan and go-to-market with your partners, based on corporate marketing strategy, is mandatory in every global company in order to create market-specific demand generation and brand recognition. Leveraging partner marketing teams and resources will generate a higher and more effective impact.
Our Services & Knowhow
• Joint marketing planning and budgeting – per country/ partner annual activities based on company strategy and target markets. (exhibitions, roadshows, joint conferences and more..)
• Channel Marcom outsourcing – supporting field marketing and activity execution on a weekly basis with partners worldwide.
• Create a channel brand guidelines and corporate messaging.
• Building and monitoring ROI.
• Building marketing automation process and tools – including online planning and budget requests, proof of execution, financial settlements, etc.
• MDF (Marketing Development Funds) and Co-op policy, structure and execution support.
• Best practices – how to motivate resellers , which campaign type to choose, most effective field marketing activities.
Develop an efficient go-to-market per territory, vertical or segment
• Get it right the first time – reduce costly channel / market ramp-up mistakes
• Time to market – launch channel initiatives, outsource for quick & transparent change
• Go Pro – position yourself as a channel oriented / partner friendly vendor
• Top management dashboards and reporting – visualize success and challenges
• Leverage knowhow of large channel ecosystem ramp-up
• Offload and focus – offload infrastructure and process, focus on business and relationships